Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch!







We had a great 1st Halloween. Here's a few of my pics but gramma has the really good ones! We'll have to get them from her.

8 comments:

Rich and Karyn Speakman said...

VERY cute! I'm glad you guys had a great time :)

THE ANDERS FAMILY said...

Cute costume! I would have to agree with you that he is the cutest pumkin in the patch. Hope you guys had a great night.

Kelsey said...

he looks so adorable in his pumpkin costume!

Loren and Kathy said...

O.K., I just checked the blog, will get our adorable pumpkin pictures to you today!
Love,
Mom,Grammama Warta

Loren and Kathy said...

O.K., I just checked the blog, will get our adorable pumpkin pictures to you today!
Love,
Mom,Grammama Warta

Brian and Angela said...

He made a cute pumpkin. I am so gald to hear that he was well for Halloween. I was afraid that he would not be able to dress up. Sorry that we missed seeing you guys that night. Maybe we can paste a picture of Zeke into the group shot of all the cousins.
Love you guys,
Angie

Sarah said...

Oh my osh! He is sooo cute in that pumpkin outfit! What a darling boy he is!
Love, Sarah H.

Laurie Finchum said...

Too cute! He is such a sweetie too! I hope you guys are having a nice time on your trip. I'll call you in a few weeks. It was good to see you when I was home. Love you!