Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We had a wonderful time celebrating Easter this past weekend. Here's a few pics of all the fun.



Since I didn't have any daycare kids, we spent Good Friday as a family. Zeke enjoyed coloring the eggs, however they did not fare so well. While they were beautifully dyed, they were all "bruised" by the end of the festivities :(


Nothing better for a 1 1/2 year old than chocolate at 6:30 am!!

What do you mean no more???

We tried to get a family pic of everyone in their sunday best. Buckeye was the only willing participant!

Can you see how tightly I'm "hugging" Zeke? :) By now those chocolate eggs had kicked in and he would not sit still for anything!

Daddy's turn to wrestle with him.

No, he does not have a black eye. I'm not sure why this picture looks that way.


Egg hunt at G. G.'s





The final hunt of the day at Grandma Proudfoot's

3 comments:

THE ANDERS FAMILY said...

It was so nice talking to you today! Miss you!

Marj said...

How is the Proudfoot family? I like the look of your blog and the background. You guys all match. Looks like Zeke is figuring out what all the holidays are about, HIM! I bet he's loving it.

Brian and Angela said...

I was wondering how you would have an easter egg hunt in the snow. I am glad to see that all the snow was melted in time for Easter. Zeke is looking more and more like a little man. I can hardly believe that he is almost 2!
Uncle Brian just loved his birthday gift. Thanks for thinking of him. He really appreciated the extra thought that went into his gift.
Love, Angela
Miss you guys.