Well, Auntie Kate was right. Daddy and I have been trying to tell mommy it was time for me to get a haircut, but she said she wasn't ready. Last Saturday she said it was finally time, I think it's because I could almost put it in a ponytail :) I had no problems with the whole ordeal (cept for that oversized bib they made me wear). Mommy said it made her sad cause now I look too big. But she says now I look handsome just like daddy!
Daddy came with us for support (I think he wanted to make sure mommy didn't change her mind.)
I tried to convince them let me get highlights but mommy said "no".
Enough pictures mom, she hasn't even started cutting!
No turning back now!
I told you I didn't like the giant bib!
Mom, I'm done can we go now?



9 comments:
I am LOVING the super-flaired nostrils in that last picture zekers! ...by the way, I am truly impressed with your typing abilities! Kids these days..
Looking good Zeke and yes tell your mommy is it sad when little boys grow up to be big ones!
How cute...first haircuts are always the hardest ones!!
TOO CUTE!!! I am still trying to delay the cutting of Sophia's curls. I know that she needs it, but I can't stand the thought of cutting that hair. You are an amazing mommy!
A big moment for all, yes, we too know that feeling. He looks adorable!
The last picture cracks me up! Quite the little personality! I'm glad to see you survived the first trim though - - there will be many more to come, but none of them will hit home so hard...
Sad to see the curls go but with a boy that cute he can charm the world! Love the nostrils, DUDE! (Bethany's new favorite word)Much love!
What a handsome guy!
Crazy as it sounds, when I look at the pictures of Zeke on Joe's lap, I see Claire! Just yesterday Tim was playing with her on the floor and he commented on the face she was making and said, "That's Zeke right there!"
I agree, first haircuts are so hard. I struggled when we cut Landon's but it needed to be done. Afterall, the kid had a mullet!
Post a Comment